Story Bike

Dman

Found these on instagram, Story Bike, inspired clone, bb yolk, chainstays look a lot like fourplay, also the tensioner.

Screenshot_20160327-161023.png

A previous model was the Story Bike Break? I mean we know it will dont blatantly tell us on the bike.

ECHOBIKE-STORY-24-font-b-Street-b-font-font-b-Trials-b-font-font-b-Bike (1).jpg

I actually quite like the look of the silver one, is that wrong? That seat angle though.

ECHOBIKE-STORY-24-Street-Trials-Bike-complete-trial-bike-inspired-Danny-MacAskill-BMX-KOXX-Try-All.jpg

• Like 1

Saw seemed to be developing a reputation for all their shit breaking so I guess they might have re-branded themselves?  Seems odd they didn't take the extra 5mins to put a pair of pedals and a chain on that bike they got studio photos of.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jeff costello said:

there are probably about 5x more awesome asian riders on youtube right now than american ones

In fairness there are almost 5 times more people in China than there are in the USA so that would kind of make sense :P

• Like 2

On 4/2/2016 at 5:59 AM, jeff costello said:

well, i did say "asian".

also, obviously, massive statistical data analysis went into that post ( wanted to write "10x", then thought of james b. and decided not to overdo it)

James is Canadian.

I'm American and would agree there isn't a whole lot going on in the trials scene here.  So yeah.  Hence me spending my time on the TF UK instead of that pos american forum.

Anywho.  You could start your own trials knockoff company if you wanted.  There are trials bikes for sale on Aliexpress. Minimum order is like 200 pieces, and you get to put your logo on it.  Story looks just like SAW.

On April 2, 2016 at 2:59 AM, jeff costello said:

well, i did say "asian".

also, obviously, massive statistical data analysis went into that post ( wanted to write "10x", then thought of james b. and decided not to overdo it)

What was racist about my post? I would say the fact that you found it racist means you are a racist.

There was no racism behind it, get your mind out of the gutter. 

Lots of good trials riders coming out of India, you're right on that.

• Like 1

On April 2, 2016 at 2:59 AM, jeff costello said:

well, i did say "asian".

One could say there are 5x more great Asian videos on YouTube than England.. Considering Russia, China, Japan, and a good amount of Eastern Europe is Asian.

Or were you continuing your racism and thinking Asians are just people who have slanted eyes from China  ?? Maybe you are just ignorant, here is a lesson to help you;

Being the biggest continent in the world, Asia includes 50 independent countries and occupies the eastern part of the single Eurasian landmass. Surrounded by the Arctic Ocean from the north, by the Pacific Ocean from the east and by the Indian Ocean from the south, it is separated from Africa by Suez Canal. The Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea separate Asia from Europe, farther the overland border runs through the Caucasus Mountains, the Caspian Sea, the Ural River and Ural Mountains. This boundary crosses through the territory of Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey, so these states are in both continents.

Armenia and Cyprus geographically are in Asia, but politically and culturally they also are considered as a part of Europe.

The largest of the Asian countries by area is Russia, which occupies about 30% of the total territory of the continent. The smallest one of the independent states is the Maldives, it is an archipelago of islands famous for its beach resorts.

The most visited by tourists country in this region is China as a huge cultural center, followed by no less popular destinations like India, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey.

Edit: MERICUUUUUUURHHHHH

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by AndyT
SHOWING U SLIMY EUROS GREAT MERICURH
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, jeff costello said:

man, it's your lack of humor that bothers me even more than your edgy pretend-racism.

Did I f**k your mom or rape your dad and just forget about it? Very likely.

Anything I post you say bullshit to.

clearly I was trying to be funny by giving you some helpful facts about the world. Hopefully your little brain not be such a racist anymore.