Safe Travels

aener

Big news here: This frame (which I've been riding for about 1.25 years) is to be available as a production model within the next couple of months.
It'll have a disc tab, so don't worry if brakeless isn't for you - you still get a frame made of steel that's strong as hell and in the best geometry ever ;)

Through an extended lack of riding, I've lost a lot of strength, and even more confidence. 
There's a few clips I'm pretty chuffed with, but for the most part they're lines that are just fun to do.
The name of the song amuses me as I usually travel quite a lot, though this one is entirely filmed in Leeds.

• Like 12

I know you find it difficult to believe, but I don't think anyone can argue with the fact that you're one of the most talented, skilled and creative people to have taken part in any two wheeled sport, ever. 

Loved this, as always. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, JD™ said:

I know you find it difficult to believe, but I don't think anyone can argue with the fact that you're one of the most talented, skilled and creative people to have taken part in any two wheeled sport, ever. 

Loved this, as always. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JD™ said:

Loved this, as always. 

DIS

How the heck do you visualise these lines before you put them into practice?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Edited by Rusevelt

Wow. Thanks guys ^_^

I've never had 5-10s. Couldn't afford them even if I wanted them :lol: They're some Lakais that were on clearance discount. 

My feet do hurt, but not because of the shoe flex. I like to have some flex - too stiff and they feel clumsy and pedal pressure goes out the window. They hurt because there's holes in the bottom that the pins stab my feet through. Haha. Looking forward to being able to afford to replace them! 

8 hours ago, aener said:

Wow. Thanks guys ^_^

I've never had 5-10s. Couldn't afford them even if I wanted them :lol: They're some Lakais that were on clearance discount. 

My feet do hurt, but not because of the shoe flex. I like to have some flex - too stiff and they feel clumsy and pedal pressure goes out the window. They hurt because there's holes in the bottom that the pins stab my feet through. Haha. Looking forward to being able to afford to replace them! 

If that wasn't a cry for a shoe sponsor I don't know what is :P