Ali C Vlog

Dman

• 5 weeks later...

Very interesting vlog of the tubeless set up, often wondered why they never made a foam idea for tires and didnt think to incorporate into tubeless good idea!!!

Will see how yours last ali before i try it, I like to run lower pressure so would be good to see you do same moves at different pressures to see 45-20 psi or something, the enduro tire are able to run lower psi so guess so 

• Like 3

I thought about rolls of foam but it wont stop the tire pinching on rim so has to be wider than rim idealy a keyhole/mushroom shape not too sure if the edging foam would bend around easy too

download.png

Edited by weebryan
  • Like 2

somebody ever tried to add some cushioning to a tube setup to avoid snakebites?

since it's winter and  i can't ride, i feel like bike tinkering. i thought about adding a layer of foam from an old camping mat to the inside of my back tire. now unfortunately i just found out i threw away the old mat, i had lying around for ages. not sure it's worth buying a new one to give it a try. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

There is sooo many factors which determine the difficulty of a hook. Not just the height. 

I know. I always just wonder how high some walls might be. I can barely get up obstacles that are bar height.

Was unreal just watching Ali back wheel that wall clean without a tap or a kicker to get up it.

New colour and deep shiny finish on the Arcade looks so complete now compared to previous finishes of the older models. That finish would look equally nice in Green.

8 minutes ago, bikeperson45 said:

@Ali C vlogs have been great the past few weeks, and I'm hoping the summer months will keep it going. It's cool having a good quality trials vlog going in addition to the BMX ones, and especially one that doesn't eventually start posting car videos :P

Poor lz haha. I agree totally though 

• Like 2