Ali C Vlog

Dman

on further study of the slow mo it looks like I thought the front end was dropping so I tried to put the left foot down in front of the pedal, then the bike reacted differently to how I was expecting and instead of going over the bars I was now going over the back and in trying to move my foot it caught on the pedal and made me miss the edge....pretty unlucky but I'm very lucky to get away with just bruises.

Yeah, pretty lucky, coulda been a lot worse looping out like that from so high up, good to hear you didn't miss the demo, your missus is getting a lot of work out of that fourplay.  I didn't realise the BB was so low on the fourplay, +10mm did you say?  Whats the arcade?  +25mm?  I've just got an element but I read  somewhere (probably on here) its the old fourplay frame without rear disk.  Was thinking of upgrading to a fourplay pro mostly for the disks and some better geo but if the fourplay is essentially the same geo as the element I have then I may keep looking at the options available.  How come you didn't try the skye?  Thought that was the dogs bollocks alloy frame inspired bike?

7 hours ago, Ali C said:

pretty unlucky but I'm very lucky to get away with just bruises.

Big props for getting up there right after the crash and trying to do it right. I tend to do this as well but on crashes like this I think I would just give in to my fear and go home. :D

• Like 1

Love the vids though have you thought about vloging the whole week rather than just one ride you do every week even if it's not all riding it might make for more varied content and attract more subs as its not just solely focused on a niche type of riding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ali C said:

I didn't ride it as I can't ride anything at the moment (well, maybe my fixie...gently), I'll be on it as soon as I can ride again....I did my ankle in pretty badly (torn ligaments)

Let me rephrase... "He couldn't ride it"...