Scottish Rnd 3 Cream of Croft Comrie 19th June

kevind

I know its a bit away yet, but just back from a meeting with the guys at Cream of the Croft. Killin was on this date but it maybe changed for a later date? The organisers are building five/six artificial sections with  rocks and logs and other stuff. It will be part of the big festival that weekend. Free entry to event (still £10 for the trial to cover costs) free camping and parking all riders plus 1 and anybody observing helping free as well. Website will explain more, but adult enduro Saturday and kids enduro Sunday plus bands, stalls and other stuff. I will against rules open up the sections on Saturday for riding, so people can see trials in action. I know it gives an unfair advantage to anybody that cant be there Saturday, but I want to get trials shown both days. I will take a couple of spare bikes up for a give it ago.

Please can we have a good turn  out as it will show of our sport to a lot of people.

Kevin

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the entry form. I must have entries in by 6th June, so as previously mentioned the organiser can have time to issue tickets and parking/camping permits. They have built artificial sections and I will be up next Monday to have a look and get things tweaked if needed and to do an interview on trials with the local press. They have put in a lot of hard work, so lets have a good entry and have a fun weekend with everything else going on. Bunny hop comp on Friday  night so lets show them who is boss at that!!! Pics  next week.

2016COC entry.doc

• Like 1

Calum,. the trials entries need to come to me and everything else through them, then I will let them know about trials riders attending.

Sorry events fixed for Sunday. Drink or Bikes that is the question?

Heading up today, as they have been busy, so hopefully post something up tonight..

I have five (+ Calum) entered so far?

Edited by kevind

So I here, There is a code to use on entering the Enduro. I think it is BIKETRIAL. I heard about Mr Tait from Aaron, tell him he needs to get an entry in.

Here are some photos from work in progress, There will be five artificial sections and a natural one at the back of the bike shop. Still some big logs to move into place and to lenghthen the sections but looking good.

20160530_150808.jpg

20160530_151223.jpg

20160530_151239.jpg

There is forms on the bike trial website as well as the clubs FB and if they have put it up on Cream o the croft somewhere as well. I really need entries sent to me before nextweek. Its o they can get sorted with free passes.

11 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Back to front to back to front to back to front to back.

Or back to back to back to back. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh.

Oh and you missed the ride up the tree in the first pic.

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

Paperclip we have a club adoption policy, that we can take in non Scottish people. Yorkshire people are almost guaranteed an entry as I have been there many times and can translate both dialects.

Ross will be available for poetry readings in the tree hugger section on Saturday night. BOOK NOW so not to be disappointed. He takes Tunnocks tea cakes as payment.

Eight entries, so I am  assuming a  big load in the post today and early next week. There will be no entry on the day. Its not hard to help the organisers who put in a huge amount of time and effort a we bit. Thanks to the people who have taken the time.

Wednesday! I have lots o f(new) entries so thanks guys. Lots of new young riders, thanks to the Clydesdale Colts bike club. Still waiting on some more senior riders entries. I will be   sending organisers final list at end of week.