G - Zoo! - BCN

Guillermo Marin

My guess is that he's just so desperate for attention that he removes them in the hope of people telling him they're desperate to watch it and oh won't he please re-upload it.
I've spoken with him about this a couple of times and thought he might've stopped being such a plonker, but apparently not.

Best remedy is to just ignore it, by my reckoning.

• Like 3

It was a disappointing 22 secs watch anyway. A few clips back on the mod, only one line was really nicely done but the rest was standard.

Why G, ditched the brakeless street riding and go back to mod remains a mystery only he can answer.

2 hours ago, Rusevelt said:

It was a disappointing 22 secs watch anyway. A few clips back on the mod, only one line was really nicely done but the rest was standard.

Why G, ditched the brakeless street riding and go back to mod remains a mystery only he can answer.

Because TGS is and always has been the best way.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Rusevelt said:

You dont half come across as a cock sometimes. 

Any footage is worth seeing. I cant stand people that shame peoples riding/footage unless the O.P is hyping themselves up. 

G's riding is fantastic, and also entirely his choice as to what bike he rides!

• Like 1

In terms of taking it down, I'd argue it went down a little too soon - usually there was bit more of a build-up of comments to generate some more interest, but it seems like no-one really got to see it (including me).

I'd give this thread a D-.