South - SHUB

Shub_Step

Hi all! 

I've just came back home from South of France after the amazing FISE event (which truly miss any form of trial or street trial exhibition but this is another story...)

I managed to shoot some lines even if I would like to have more time to put in it...Anyway here it is and it's chilled. Do not expect massive stuff from me ^_^

No stabiliser and static clip with my phone...

Hope you guys enjoy the ride and the aesthetic of this beautiful place.

Feel free to leave a comment or a critic. As a beginner every advice is welcome!

• Like 4

I really like your riding. It's very well rounded. Reminds me of Ben Travis ^_^

Wooshing through the white stuff at 1:35 scared the hell out of me. I thought a book was falling out the bookcase to my right, and I was sat there pre-flinched for about two seconds waiting for it to hit me before I realised what was [not] happening :P Haha.

• Like 2

On 19/5/2016 at 4:57 PM, Dman said:

Shub's english really just speaks french :P

Haha thank you so much :lol: 

On 19/5/2016 at 3:17 PM, aener said:

I really like your riding. It's very well rounded. Reminds me of Ben Travis ^_^

Honestly when I read that I was like a shy child with wet pant haha ! I wish one day I could do 5% of what you're doing both on a bike! :lol:

As a guitarist I've always felt more intimidating to play in front of musician than playing in front of people that don't really know/analysis music.

I feel the same when I post a video here haha. 

Happy to manage to "scare the hell out of you" haha surprise effect was effective then :)

Anyway, fear on my bike is really something I have to understand and work on it..

It really keeps me motivated to ride, film and learn new things, meeting people, exploring and enjoying new spots. Many thanks guys for the kind words.

• Like 2