Sunrise - Bike ride

Ross McArthur

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Enjoyed that, I might have to try one of these seatless bikes one day.

I've got a spare one I'd be willing to swap for one of those bikes with a seat. :D

Edited by niconj

3 hours ago, AndyT said:

Bike is beautiful , it's riding is exploding my brain. Looks like a huge 18 pound mod bike, that bar/stem woahhhhhhhh . Is it just an echo 24" comp frame ? Rims give it a semblance of class.

Its quite a chunky bike compared to most. Big front tyre, chunky stem, thick grips. It installs a feeling of confidence. I get freaked out at skinny front comp tyres like TryAlls and bar tape. Yuk.

13 minutes ago, niconj said:

It's the now very rare echo disc frame. Geo is just like a normal 24'' frame even though this one is pretty long at 1070/+70

I'm so very jealous of your riding Ross...

Rare? As in no one uses them or hard to come by?

Its all about practice man. Each one of those clips took maybe 10 to 20 goes to get it the way I wanted.. And even then it wasn't perfect. I tried to kind of show that with a couple of the clips, like on the bollard to wall line and the fakie nose roll. Sometimes I have to just go with what I've got as there's only so much battery power in the go pro. :( maybe I should get one of these dongle thingy'majigs that plugs in to charge on the go.

3 minutes ago, isitafox said:

You look like @dann2707when you wear skinny jeans 

Just following Alis top tips on how to be more street. Did it work?

• Like 2

I don't think so. Anyone who rides it feels its super long, which I thought as well. I struggled with the feeling of the wheels being so far apart to begin with but slowly getting used to it.

I thought I'd look like Mike Steidley with the long bike + high/long bar and stem but don't think I pull it off too badly?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

I don't think so. Anyone who rides it feels its super long, which I thought as well. I struggled with the feeling of the wheels being so far apart to begin with but slowly getting used to it.

I thought I'd look like Mike Steidley with the long bike + high/long bar and stem but don't think I pull it off too badly?

Oh man... No one wants to look like Steidley on a bike.

i think you are over four foot tall so I don't think it's possible for you to mirror his image.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎23‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:36 PM, T.McMillan said:

Im liking this Ross! what is that bike? been off the scene!

Cheers Tom. The bike is a 24" echo double disc :) 

23 hours ago, MikeCottTrials said:

Fade to 20 seconds of black, I like it

I just found the fade function! Making the most of it. True story.

Edited by Ross McArthur