Marino war machine DIET XL (same great taste with 1/2 the calories)

old boy chez

Explain the geo changed you've made please? The seat isn't my thing but its growing on me, the grips look like they're from some early 2000's micro scooter also. 

The fork dropouts look pretty cool. Nice bike Jason. 

• Like 1

My bad gents I was under the impression the geo was what made it a xl. I didn't tweak the geo it was Ross's doing. 

2 hours ago, Paperclip said:

Explain the geo changed you've made please? The seat isn't my thing but its growing on me, the grips look like they're from some early 2000's micro scooter also. 

The fork dropouts look pretty cool. Nice bike Jason. 

The grips Ali c recommend and to be fair they are all right I like them . 

@LEON

Would not be me if I did make a little mistake public . As the geo is longer than the previous archive that was my understanding on it being called a XL . I know it's hard to belive but I have been know to make a few mistakes in my time ... 

1 hour ago, Dman said:

Is that the xl part the fork dropouts?

It does have a military look to it, be cool to see the full bike in a picture :P

Now young dman you sir would be right 100% right on my photo skills. Near as good as my knowledge on this frame as Leon point out 

edited the post now to keep every one happy . 

Edited by old boy chez

To be fair Marino posted up a photo of some standard headset frames and called it the XL so I presumed that was the newer geo reference myself. 

Jason's photo skills are as good as mine, if not better though. Needs the other wheels on it for some extra bling! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paperclip said:

To be fair Marino posted up a photo of some standard headset frames and called it the XL so I presumed that was the newer geo reference myself. 

Jason's photo skills are as good as mine, if not better though. Needs the other wheels on it for some extra bling! 

So I could be right then . The white and blue wheels could be on the cards . But then I'll be called out for things not matching . All I care about is the bike feels so much better than its predecessor so I am happy with it . 

15 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Haha! @old boy chez sounds like I have to whip big M dog into shape.

I came up with the silly XL thing. Only because the difference between my last Archive and the new one, was the tapered head tube! So you can go ahead and change the topic title again. Winky winky.

Oh ffs...... I give up .... Is it a xl , is it not a XL . I am at the point I don't really care . It's a marino . It works . It's mine . And yes it's green .. With a brown seat . You know what I got it .... Ross I am ripping your idea, it will now be know as the DIET XL .

" It's longer but not as fatter " 

Any way geo is bang on @Ross McArthur . My first one I did really like but this feels better , hence me calling you the mastermind.

image.jpg

• Like 1