Alias 20.1 - Two Of Us

aener

Here we go, finally!
I made this in a hurry to coincide with the release of the frames, but then their release was delayed, so this has just sat dormant for about a month.

Granted, I'm a little biased being that it's a direct descendent of the geometry that's evolved in a string of custom frames over the past three/four years, but I seriously couldn't recommend these frames highly enough - the perfect hybrid!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Mark W said:

Super good (Y) Couldn't predict what would happen next which is always a good thing.

This.

Bike looks great. 

You are truly from another planet! So creative and commited it's just wonderful. Art 

I also really love your static framing video work. Everytime. What material do you use?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Shub_Step said:

I also really love your static framing video work. Everytime. What material do you use?

What do you mean by "material"? 
If it's camera equipment: a Canon 550D with the standard kit lens, and very occasionally (when the camera can be far enough away!) the Canon 75-300mm.

Glad you all seem to like it :3

• Like 1

7 hours ago, aener said:

Glad you all seem to like it :3

As if you didn't know it. :D

I love and also hate your videos. Love them because they are insane. Hate them because they show me things I'll never be able to do even with brakes.