Scottish round 4 Fort William 21st August

kevind

I  am back. Entry posted up this week. Camping on site Saturday. Please let me know with an entry form if you are coming. Trophy winners from last year please bring them to this event so I can get them scribed for last year and ready for the last round. It will be in the Borders at a new venue run by Cal and Mark Herd. 2nd October.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ross, It was a good one as Cream of the Croft was, It seems to be on the up here in Scottishland. Lots of laughter and smiley faces, I saw through the day. Thanks for all the help to everyone that helped and I will post up entries as soon as I get the info. It was very interesting on the positive comments from the new club members and parents and I hope this keeps up the momentum. Seems we may get a good few from Englandshire due to the next events location. Let battle commence in a very PC type of battle for our modern generation. Ross you are on a recruitment drive to get all the dusty old comp riders out of retirement, October and demo season should be over.

• Like 1

I got some video clips on my go pro so ill post these up later on tonight, maybe.

Would be cool if Cal and Mark got some pictures of this new site we are using on the 2nd of Oct...Drum up some interest. Sit bikes against rocks to gauge sizes of stuff etc. Its not that important but I know if I was organising it, id want people to know what they are coming to ride.  

Ill see what I can do regarding the older bunch.

• 2 weeks later...