noob questions

im thinking to get into trials but i dont know shit

could you guys help me on my way wat to lookfor in a bike and wat to do im thinking a custom marino so wat to ask from them 

i do quit a bit of riding mtb street fixed downhill enduro trail and just fooling around

greets bigest noob ever

If you're new to trials and don't know what you're after, I wouldn't recommend getting a custom frame simply because there isn't much point if you're not sure what you'd want your frame to be.  You'd probably be better off picking up a decent spec second hand bike, getting to grips with that, then gradually changing the parts on it to ones that suit your riding style more once you've got the hang of things.

21 hours ago, trialsnoob10 said:

im thinking to get into trials but i dont know shit

could you guys help me on my way wat to lookfor in a bike and wat to do im thinking a custom marino so wat to ask from them 

i do quit a bit of riding mtb street fixed downhill enduro trail and just fooling around

greets bigest noob ever

where i live nobody rides trials and so there are no bikes around so if you know a good geometry or a frame to copy pleas let me know ( im arond 175cm) 

You might consider ordering a complete bike from Tarty Bikes or something (@Adam Read, some free advertising for you :D ), they have very good delivery services unless you're from Russia (which is not their fault, granted). Since you say you don't know much about trials I guess any decent bike will do for starters. An expensive one will be kind of pointless because you might not feel the difference between it and a cheaper bike just because you don't really know what to expect from a trials bike. Alternatively check out the For Sale section of this forum, you might find someone willing to ship their ride to you!

Anyways, best of luck, you chose the right sport mate!