Nempro death mobile

japslap

Been putting this tank together for a while, nemesis project death mobile frame, (ex factory rider frame)

48 spoke halo sas rim with profile high flange left hand drive bmx hub with maxis hook worm 2.5 tire

sun rim on nuke proof hub with onza XIII tire (2.3 I think)

rockshox totem coil slammed to 80mm ( in these pics) since then tinkered to 90mm on a firm coil and mission control fluid gate removed

nempro camp stem (no.099) stem

thompson seat post

24 bikes sankuri bars

avid ultimate rear v brake and lever, extra long good ridge, nokon cable for bar spins

charge spoon seat

definetly not a light bike but to be honest I never thought it was going to be or tried to make it light, just something to last a while, still tinkering with it and changing things after nearly every ride but that's just part of the love I have for it :)

Hell im not even sure what kinda of bike type it comes under, grinding pegs coming soon lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by japslap
Added getto upgrade

Yea man had my doubts myself with the tig welds but after breaking a few alloy bars wanted to go chromoly and a little different than usual, 4130 chromoly tig welded was about as far out as I could find lol have you experience with the sankuki bars yourself? Any other suggestions to try out instead?

Yea it's lhd, my first lhd drive wheel build, trying different things out on this build, getting some short chubby pegs for the right hand side for grinds, also in the process of a custom grind guard for the right side of the totem. Honestly thought more eye brows would be raised for using one of the biggest sets of single crown downhill forks on the market as landing gear lol

11 minutes ago, japslap said:

Thanks man, difficult to get in those shots but when the sun hits its like there's a bit of flake in there too :)

I know tell me about it lol kids go back to school tomorrow so there's still a chance of summerish weather 

I found those sas rims to soft and flexible for the rear I know you'll be doing different things and it has quite the amount more spots than I had used so you should see how it fairs up. I do find the shade of gold these rims are appealing. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paperclip said:

I found those sas rims to soft and flexible for the rear I know you'll be doing different things and it has quite the amount more spots than I had used so you should see how it fairs up. I do find the shade of gold these rims are appealing. 

Yea I know where your coming from, so far it's holding up well, haven't used it much and only just done the initial re-tightening of the non drive side after first use, my profile is 48 hole so had limited choice, thinking I should have gone 4 cross, other than that I have a set of todestrieb chrome rims I was toying with putting on but there laced to a fixed hub and unfortunately the death mobile runs a Spanish bb or I'd have a front free wheel set up on the right

image.jpeg

Edited by japslap