Cocky Solo Sessions

Dman

12 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

If recommend riding less smoothly so the size of the obstacles is more noticeable :P

Nice tap to the corner too, super cool 

Thanks for the criticism haha, I go visit Ali when I can and usually end up saying something like "You did that?" Then turn to the nearest passerby and say "he did that". Things are hard to scale the biggest drop in part 1 looks head height but I don't want to film lines in two parts as it always looks like you've cheated. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

I was scared my minute long edits would be boring so try and snip the start and end of the clips quite close. Means I can fit more lines in too. Its all about the minute long insta clips now a days. Gotta keep up with social media, or you'll be left behind! ;) 

Now, how do I add adverts...?

I was actually going to complain and say "damn these new 1 minute trend BS! I wanna sit down and watch at the very least 3 minutes of riding!" 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, valk said:

I was actually going to complain and say "damn these new 1 minute trend BS! I wanna sit down and watch at the very least 3 minutes of riding!" 

I know where you are coming from, I don't often watch anything on Insta if I can help it but do on Facebook. I think that is mainly I use insta on my phone and FB on my laptop though. 

41 minutes ago, ben_travis said:

Enjoying these luke! Nice to see you're still riding smooth and with your own little twist.

I've basically filmed enough little jibs this afternoon for a part 4 so should have something when I'm back at my laptop Sunday night :) 

• Like 1