Cocky Solo Sessions

Dman

I don't really care how long they are, it's just refreshing to see you ride. 

I think there are more than enough people putting out videos where 80% of the lines are gaps to front. I personally hate front gaps, only think it's for weak people who can't do it to rear like a real man.

#AMERICUHHHH

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndyT said:

I don't really care how long they are, it's just refreshing to see you ride. 

I think there are more than enough people putting out videos where 80% of the lines are gaps to front. I personally hate front gaps, only think it's for weak people who can't do it to rear like a real man.

#AMERICUHHHH

Thank you, I love gaps to fronts without the brake, I have added a couple in the videos SOLO PT3 that has one, PT4 also has a small ish one added. 

I have some ideas for PT5 and a location to go ride so should have more front wheel things for Nicon, I am actually excited to be called out on that it's had my mind racing for lines. 

Pt4 here, this ones dedicated to the pin found in my back tyre and the slow puncture that followed, I carried the trackpump around with me which sucked! 

(Uploaded to UDTV!) 

Edited by Paperclip
  • Like 5

44 minutes ago, lifes-a-trial said:
On 01/09/2016 at 11:27 AM, Paperclip said:

Also thanks for posting Karl, do I just keep these coming or are people bored already? 

Keep  em  coming  luke. 

Will do fam, I have Part 5 planned but then hopefully I'll have some kind of interaction with a friend maybe so I can do a bit of a session with someone else. Maybe its my turn to (badly ,raw) film and edit Karl. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

What were those flashes? Nothing sinister I hope? I'm not going to go and start buying TMS parts against my will am I? :P

I need to start using a better editor very shortly. If I play the file direct from the camera onto my laptop no flashes, once saved onto my laptop again no flashes. When I edit the file and play (before publishing/saving) no flashes, then when its published/saved I end up with these? 

I can live with them if the sound didn't struggle so much in the wind. Both together suck. Luckily it's not really made to be to exciting so all is well. 

Also you should go buy TMS stuff. 

• Like 1

On September 5, 2016 at 11:57 AM, niconj said:

For me it takes more guts gapping to front than to rear.

Because you can't control your bike yet :) 

I think most will agree it is easier to do long distances to front wheel, especially up gaps. Some gaps to front are impossible to rear...unless you're a beast like Carthy!

love these vids 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Guillermo Marin said:

I thought you were in Barcelona these days..

Matteo has an last min exam for September that he is working hard to pass now so I think we will be going later in the year or early next year. Just as soon as we find out he is free. 

Also now Shub can't make October/November with him being homeless and travelling around. 

• Like 2