Joe Beale - She's So Fine

onzatpro09

Hi chaps,

I'm pretty slack when it comes to filming for videos and hate sitting on clips for more than a week so here's the outcome of my weekend in Weymouth. I probably should have kept the clips and filmed some more to add a bit of variety, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't really strive for perfection because I wasn't up there for long, plus my phone doesn't like to stay alive for more than an hour when filming, so sit back, relax, ignore the correction hops and enjoy :)

• Like 3

Thanks for all of the kind comments :) I know there's nothing big in there, but I prefer small techy spots to going balls out up a massive rock or wall so the control comments are mega cool to me :D

36 minutes ago, Culshaw95 said:

Wait a minute I know where that is. Never thought anyone rides Weymouth other than me o_O nice riding though haven't ridden that bit in a while 

I've been there on holiday loads, but this is the first time I've taken the bike. I didn't really get to ride anything else there though with it being so packed everywhere because of the bank holiday

9 minutes ago, Paperclip said:

3:30 shit got real with that line, I liked that a lot. No messing about just did it. 

Liked the watch but the music to me just wasn't anything like the riding. 

Make more man. 

That and the line before were the only moves from my local spot. I've been trying that move for far too long but I'm glad how it came out when I finally got it :)

I get what you mean with the music. Out of curiosity, what sort of thing would you have preferred? I'm just awful at picking out music :P

More should come soonish, I've got a few more lines picked out to film at some point