HELP? Am i missing something on my Repair?

typostranscend

Im not totally sure from the vid whats going on. But a bottom bracket should have a bearing on each side of the axle. Also bearings should run smooth, if they are crunchy they need to be replaced. So maybe you just need a new bearing each side. But I have no idea what sort that takes or if it even takes cartridge bearings. If it doesn't use cartridge bearings you probably need to swap the whole bb. You'll need a square taper bb to fit your cranks, but again there maybe different types so check with someone.

The headset again should have a top and bottom bearing that sits in each cup in the frame. Then in each bearing there should be a small wedge ring that sits inside to stop wobble. One on the forks and one on top that the stem sits on.

It looks like the left hand bottom bracket cup is not screwed in enough, once it is in properly in it should stop the freewheel from being able to rub right hand bottom bracket cup. Headset is probably missing a spacer.