Buster Keaton

aener

This one's a real mish-mash of clips, both in riding and video quality.
Some clips I'm really genuinely chuffed with and took a long time to nail - one of which I've been after for three years.
Others are little novelties I did just for fun, I felt they carried their own merit.
I've lost a lot of strength whilst not riding much in the past year so if you find yourself wondering "why didn't he take the better option" clearly visible in some clips, I wanted to but just can't do it any more so I guess I tried to disguise it either with technicalities or just going really fast :P
Some clips taken from Mark Westlake, and one from Flea, so thanks to them for those.  Also to Jamie Wiltshire and Jacob Ashworth for putting in a good chunk of time behind the glass. Other clips taken on my phone when the camera battery ran out.
...Not to mention also to TartyBikes, Trialtech Components, Alias Bikes and Industry Clothing Co.!

Edited by aener
  • Like 16

I can't time all the moments I was amazed... :o

Tyres bonk everywhere are so steezy (just wow 1:52)

It's insane trial and steez tech. All those fast footjam, both way to spin, chain confidence at its best!

15 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

Drop gap to manual (was waiting on a bc off but noooooo!)

Speechless.

I try brakeless at the moment. Ridiculous

It's even more impressive to see you ride those huge spots now!

Mind blowing.

Been working long set hours the last few days. Johannes told me to check this out.

Usually your videos are always top notch...this however.   Your usage of the rear wheel, really moto slapping it into various things...that double slap bump into long manual...f**k and then it just kept going and going the moves. One of your best videos?  I'm watching it twice right now with a nice beer. 

My swami's I. P. A. and I salute you for that...f**k...my only happy thing is no ones come close to your style on a 26!...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...