DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest davetrials

shite man this is terrible DJ was a real dude and i cant belive hes gone iam really gonan miss ya mate

Guest James

neva meet the guy a real shocker to the way the street style. His style was impecable a life truly gone in memory of his gd riding and mad hair we will always remeber him by them. My deepest condolenses go to his family R.i.p M8 i bet he is already up there riding street showing them up there how to do it.

Guest crazy_gap girl

R.I.P!!!!!!!! :-( Deej
really nice talkin to you b4 the horrable thing happened :-( its made me think how life is so presuse to us all

Guest Rach

I didnt actually ever meet DJ but iv seen all his posts on T-F n he seems like a real kool guy, shame i never got th chance to meet him. Makes u realise how short life can really be :(
My thoughts are with his family, friends and girlfriend.
R.I.P DJ xx

Guest Richard (chopmonkeyblue)

OMG i cant belive this one bloody bit
i only met you but 2 weeks ago! thought you were a great guy! very funny laid back and just happy! i guess i will not see you again in reading as i said! but you told me to keep at it and i will! thanks dj you were an inspiration! you will be missed by all! i feel sorry for Em!
you have inspired me and will not forget you for it!
thoughts out to family freinds and Em

Guest Rich_87

I seriously can't believe this...just goes to show how precious life is.

Even worse is that its a 'Hit-and-Run' and he was hit whilst "pushing his bike across the road"...the wreckless idiots didn't even have the concience to stop.

respect and thoughts go out to his family and many freinds.

Guest Craig

i didnt really know DJ but from what i seen of him on videos he looked like a really cool guy and im sorry he had to go like this. RIP DJ and my thoughts go out to his family :(

Guest Nick Vaughan

What can we say.
i knew him for well over 2 years on TF and MSN, we arranged to meet up loads of times, but each time something happened and we never met, i regret it now
i missed out
he will be missed

Guest Olly C

DJ we'll never forget you dude...

I never even got to ride with the fluffiest of all the bunnys, turn heaven pink with your smile and love DJ the legendary hair will go down in TF history and live on forever..

Love you, Olly

Guest rob aka echobikes

well... i must of had your msn for 2 months... was meant to be riding with you loads once I moved to oxford brookes uni in september n to be honest i feel absolutely gutted now to have lost a potential good friend... thanks for showing interest in riding with me.
RIP david

Guest 1HandedLuke

well what can i say.............
i never new him sadly, he sounded like a wicked bloke, stupid driver's bet they where boy racer's or something thinking there all cool and crap GRRRRRRRRRRRRR pisse's me off so much it happen's to the coolest of people well all my throughs go to him and his family sorry mate rest in peace, some good trialsin in heaven!!

Guest Andy AKA Mr.Monty (again)

I think it is a real good idea to put somthing different on your bike tomorro and always. Whither it be tape a ribbon etc! I just feel i have to say my word again. I have been reading all these posts and it has been real emotional for me and probably everyone else too. I didn't even know him but i feel so sad for him. My thoughts go out to his family and close friends and everyone who knows him. It has just shocked me that it came to this, Being a victim of a "hit and run" incodent. It just shows how precious life can be folks.
Rest In Peace! :-(

Guest philharg (phil hargreaves)

always seemed a brilliant guy on the forum, seemed like he really enjoyed life and always helped other people out. this truly is a very sad day

thought to friends and family

Guest Jon MacKinnon

I agree with Andy, if you are riding tomorrow or over the weekend, please put somthing on your bike/person to remember him by.

Jon.

Guest Scratch

Oh my god, i dont know wat to say...
He sent me his I.T coursework like 6 months ago, thats the first time i met him... really cool dude, nice speakin to him... Rest In Peace ..... Miss u

Guest crazy_gap girl (again)

im gonna have candles in my room coz only last nite we were talking about him having them in his room n that thay help him sleep
deej i will miss you so much