Morecambe and Wide

Dman

8 hours ago, trialsinfrank said:

love your riding, so controlled and smooth. bike looks light and flicky, manuals are on point too, no crazy leg movement. even more impressive as you're a big lad. keep them coming! 

His bikes heavier than my steel console, with a front brake. He has crazy bike control really dialled.

The idea behind the Champagn was meant to be that it wasn't to light and was beefed up in all the right places. Suggestions going forward to TMS from the older model from all the rider's ended up coming together as this model. The one piece BB, Seat tube gussets and thick tubing all add's up though street trial isn't about who has the lightest bike really. 

I did have my outburst of solo clips following on from this ride I think with Karl being injured combined with a sudden lack of confidence from him around the time had a knock on effect with me, I started to just enjoy riding on my own and not having to sort rides out with anyone. Since I randomly tore a muscle in my side my mindset has changed and as soon as I get riding again properly myself and Karl are planning on riding a fair bit more again so hopefully that will lead to another holiday! 

I am currently waiting on the Champagn "Reverse" model info to come to me but regardless of that outcome I plan of changing back to steel this winter so probably some more clips will happen soon after. 

• Like 2