chance of a Trialtech Carbon Fork?

jigga

Thanks Adam. Don't really want to buy a new front Hub and rebuild the wheel , though the crewkerz fork is indeed a thing of beauty. 

What are hub options for this fork? Only crewkerz, hope , king or can others be modified? 

I've seen crewkerz aluminium forks for sale on here modified for normal hubs, though don't know in detail what was done as the drop out hole is already oversize. I doubt anyone would want to cut into the drop-out of a sexy new carbon blade but just looking at options.

On 17/11/2016 at 3:54 PM, cleep2 said:

I've seen some people use the crewkerz fork with abnormal hub, not sure how they managed it though

My old mk1 crewkerz forks were modified to take a normal hub, the dropout had been cut and filed to be normal 9mm vertical jobbies

Doesn't the carbon actually hold the aluminium drop out in? Although that drop out piece will be bonded into a section of the fork leg,  not just the tip, I'm not sure if cutting into it and the carbon skin surrounding it would be detrimental to the strength. 

I've never seen a crewkerz carbon fork, only online,  so others might know better than me

Just trying to opinions on this as I really wanna buy this fork

Edited by jigga
Typed more text

p5pb14208049.jpg

p5pb14208048.jpg

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/461649/

I got two of these made. Find a friend with a lathe and some skills! The two pieces on the sides must be steel ( stainless steel for rust resistance ) and the tube in between in aluminum. 

That way, you can keep your beloved wheel, and run the AMAZING Crewkerz WAW forks!