Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoltan

Shropshire and anywhere near to it.

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Telford not long ago and although i am not riding as much as before i still would like to know some riders around this area and possible good spots.

Let me know guys. Thanks.

I'm almost in the area. I live in Bridgnorth BUT I haven't tried riding in Telford. I've just started riding again about a month ago!

Do you know any good places around here in Shropshire? Is there a trial park somewhere near? I really don't know the area and i have moved up here because of university. If there are some really good places around then i might bring my trial bike back with me after christmas.

There are a few places around like Birmingham. Shrewsbury and possibly a few places in Telford but havent found a lot. It doesnt take long to catch the train to either Shrewbury (20 odd minutes) or Birmingham (40 minutes). If you want to ride Message me or add me on Facebook. 

Sounds good. As soon as i brought my bike up here i send you a message. I am a little bit busy from university at the moment but i will see how it goes. Hopefully i can find some free time for some good ride.

I live in telford. Used to ride a bit of trials. Just bought a new bike so will be out as much as possible

On 09/09/2017 at 7:52 AM, smileybmx said:

I live in telford. Used to ride a bit of trials. Just bought a new bike so will be out as much as possible

Yeah I'm still in bridgnorth. I'll pop up to Telford if you like. Though I've never ridden Telford 

1 person likes this

my father inlaw lives nearby but a trip there doesn't often lead to a trial bike ride, but maybe

1 person likes this