WANTED - Giant Team Trials Martin Hawyes Signature Edition

Si whitby

I have two, but I'm not parting with either of them. I still ride one of them in a brakeless, hard tyre, streety sort of setup, pretty much every week. The other is tucked away, along with some Cannondale Fatty R forks, Yellow HS33s, Middleburn Pro Trials cranks, a DCD, and other gems from the time. I want to build it back up with more parts from around that time but some things are probably never to be seen again. 

Best of luck in your search matey. 

This might be helpful, might not... 

There was a guy selling a frame and forks on retrobike.co.uk last summer, it was a collection only but only £75 - it came with a few extras as well like cranks, stem, bars.... He had some yellow race line brakes also which he wanted £75 for

it was located in Worcester, I was going to buy it but my old crap car broke down on the way! I can try and dig out his contact details if you like, as far as I'm aware he still has it

PM me if you like mate 

Ben 

On 1/4/2017 at 8:25 AM, Si whitby said:

Hi Guys,

trying to get my hands on a giant team trials frame. If anyone has one laying around covered in dust give me a shout. 

Pile of money waiting!

(I had number 97 nearly 16 years ago! - f&@k I'm old!!!)

IMG_3172.JPG

There's a complete build on Gumtree now for  £130 ,definitely worth a look at pal 

• Like 1