Pashley 26MHZ

Ali C

'Sup, this is a a bike my pal Myles built up the other day. He rode trials years ago with Duncan and had a Pashley, unfortunately it got stolen years ago and he's been without a bike ever since.

He got the bug again and managed to find a used frame which he got blasted and powder coated and some new decals fitted....it looks brand new! It's such a cool bike, I had a 26MHZ as my first dedicated trials frame back in 1998 and it was really cool to have a go on one again :)

He even got approval by Eddie Tongue on Instagram!

Here he is posing with it.

IMG_3499_zpszku7lbok.jpg

IMG_3498_zpsjhm5zkbi.jpg

• Like 13

It just looks right, 26" always looks nicer to me. With 24" trials bikes they're quite deformed, I don't know any other kind of bike that needs 35+mm of stackers, a big high stem AND 4" risers just to make it ride properly. 

Can anyone confirm geo?

• Like 1

Yeah frame size would have been 14" ish. Thought the stays would be longer, I'm sure my old Planet X Zebdi mk5 was about 392mm, which was pretty short for its time. The orange Zero was about 40omm and the Pashley definitely looks longer.