Untitled.wmv

Guillermo  Marin

1 hour ago, niconj said:

I feel like I've seen this video before. Have you uploaded (and deleted) it some time ago already?

It's been online for 3 days.  He posted in on OTN first.  Might've seen it on facebook.

Great riding! Fun to watch.

• Like 1

Recognised a Manchester spot in there and it was definitely summer so yeah, old clips but good all the same. I agree, the 24 Street (four play?) Is definitely the more interesting of the bikes on there, liked the line on the table tennis table, hopping up onto the central blade was pretty precise.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, niconj said:

Why is it still online?

WELL DONE NOB ED ^_^You dont understand what this guy goes through on a daily basis. ,you ''know'' this guy has some problems and you play on them ,maybe one day you might just go through the same ,and maybe come out the end with just a little more compassion 

49 minutes ago, Dave Anscombe said:

WELL DONE NOB ED ^_^You dont understand what this guy goes through on a daily basis. ,you ''know'' this guy has some problems and you play on them ,maybe one day you might just go through the same ,and maybe come out the end with just a little more compassion 

In fact, the only thing I know is that it was his trademark to upload videos only to delete them after some hours. I wondered why but if this has to do with some serious problems, a comment on a forum is the least he has to worry about.

6 minutes ago, niconj said:

In fact, the only thing I know is that it was his trademark to upload videos only to delete them after some hours. I wondered why but if this has to do with some serious problems, a comment on a forum is the least he has to worry about.

You wondered why ,but never came to the conclusion that he could be suffering an illness ? you wasted your time wondering then (Y) 

When you have serious problems ,every word ,every gesture can and does effect you in the strangest of ways

realize everyone is fighting a battle inside of themselves ,some battles are far far harder in some than in others 

kindness and understanding goes a long way in a society and culture that has failed humanity as a whole 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, niconj said:

It's a pretty long shot to see uploading and deleting videos as a symptom for some illness so yeah... Everyone's fighting a battle inside... which book did you get that from... it's trials forum, not a f**king support group.

I got that from self reflection ;)

its a trials forum ,filled with Humans ,and guess what humans have feelings and humans need support  ,Id rather raise people up instead of smashing them down :) 

Edited by Dave Anscombe
  • Like 1