Looking for trials riders Sittingbourne/Kent

Dave Sutton

On 26/01/2017 at 3:53 PM, Scotty Evil1 said:

Im in Lydd.

Happy to ride anywhere really. I ride Tunbridge Wells a fair bit

Is there much riding in Tunbridge Wells? I went there once and some willy from the council threatened to prosecute me for riding at wellington rocks!

On 27/01/2017 at 8:47 PM, peter_t said:

Is there much riding in Tunbridge Wells? I went there once and some willy from the council threatened to prosecute me for riding at wellington rocks!

There's Wellington rocks and toad rocks which are both good.

Been riding them for 10 years, never been moaned at at toad rocks, nice locals there and had 2 people have a little rant at Wellington but thats it!

11 hours ago, Scotty Evil1 said:

There's Wellington rocks and toad rocks which are both good.

Been riding them for 10 years, never been moaned at at toad rocks, nice locals there and had 2 people have a little rant at Wellington but thats it!

I must have been unlucky then. Sad thing was it pissed it down and i sat in the van while i waited for my mate to turn up. The miserable b*****d waited in the rain for nearly an hour and just stared at me and only aproached me once i got my bike out again! I had no idea who he was before that and started to think he was some kind of pervert haha!

Give me a shout sometime if you want, be cool to meet more local riders.

20 hours ago, peter_t said:

I must have been unlucky then. Sad thing was it pissed it down and i sat in the van while i waited for my mate to turn up. The miserable b*****d waited in the rain for nearly an hour and just stared at me and only aproached me once i got my bike out again! I had no idea who he was before that and started to think he was some kind of pervert haha!

Give me a shout sometime if you want, be cool to meet more local riders.

Im always up for a ride! (Y)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...