A Worthy Repost (Thread?)

bikeperson45

2 hours ago, bikeperson45 said:

GET 2 was worth it just becuase of all the extra footage of Nick, and coming from Reading I watched those videos on repeat for a few months...

Why is Nicky G not riding anymore, always loved being out when he turned up!

Edited by Dazza1414
  • Like 2

While we're on topic of Nick Goddard, the father of smooth, DVD making and V-raps. (I was going to post the kerb video of all kerb videos but that wouldn't show the full extent of his awesomeness).

I actually used to idolise this guy to the extent I wanted to dress like him. :wub:

Before vlogs were vlogs... Check the attempts section over the wooden sheep. Way ahead of his time. :P

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Dazza1414 said:

Why is Nicky G not riding anymore, always loved being out when he turned up!

He stopped for a bit because he was living in London but his bike was at his old place, but then he moved his bike over and makes sporadic appearances.  Whenever I head down to meet Joel it usually involves a speakerphone call to Nick to heckle him into coming out.  He's usually too busy doing some heinous looking bodyweight/gymnastics training stuff...

• Like 1

On 2/15/2017 at 7:53 AM, J.KYDD said:

This isn't the first time I've re-posted this. But everytime I watch this @jamesb video I'm smiling 

Haha thanks! Folk metal and going out for "trainings" instead of rides. I still dig folk metal. This was definitely my peak of competition trials riding. Shortly after this I quit for a few years and just rode bmx.