Live DJ set, right now!

MadManMike

Not sure if any of you tuned in, but if you did you probably noticed that the audio was unbearable.

I've got it all set up now thanks to a couple of random Americans that tuned in and offered assistance.

Next on the list is to get the FauxPro working so I can have a video stream too. I'm also going to get a controller, so there's something half worth watching :)

• 3 weeks later...

I tuned in dude. Sat and watched some videos with your tunes playing over the top and they all went really well! Good way to spend an hour. Will have to tune in again next time.

The site asked me to sign up after 10 minutes to view the video. Didn't bother doing that. All it was was the decks, right? Maybe if you were hip thrusting in a mankini I would have registered :P

57 minutes ago, Luke Rainbird said:

As I mentioned last night - enjoyed that. Can't say I was giving it my full attention or even enough to give any useful feedback, but as background tunes it sounded decent (Y)

That's all I intended to be honest, laid back stuff mostly. Still learning how to use the controller, so no fancy tricks or anything :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...