Trials

Leon 8090

Where abouts and what type of riding? There's quite a lot to go at for both rocks and street, but not a huge number of people to ride with.

Leeds, Bradford and Huddersfield are the go-tos, with Sheffield, Hull, Manchester and Doncaster all pretty close. Then there's smaller places like Wakefield and Keighley dotted around.
For rocks there's Shipley Glen, Harden Moor, Addingham Moorside and Flappets quarry. Lee Mill Quarry is really good - just up in the hills in Bacup, and just off to the south there's a huge amount of riding in the Hathersage hills.

I've been starved of riding company for a long time, so if you're up for a ride sometime I'll snatch your hand off at the offer :P I'll PM you my number.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 3:24 PM, Ross McArthur said:

I'm sure there is a number of gyms in the greater London area, yes.

And we wonder why trials forum is on its knees . It's a  good job we have the likes of Flipp who posts 

with helpful replies to new members who are genuinely trying to get involved wether they are people getting back into the sport or riders from other countries . They don't come on here to get replies like above . 

15 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Seen my post count mate? 8507. Thats 8507 sarcastic dick head posts over X amount of years its taken for me to destroy the forum. Finally its happening! 

Glad you took notice. (Y)

I would like to use this as an excuse to flop my Rep:Post ratio around. I'm proud of it because I hardly post anything of value but look at me now! 

ps. 8508 as of that post Ross.

• Like 1