Neon Bow Headset Bearing Replacement

CC12345678910

I've had this headset for absolute time and the lower bearing has been stuffed for a fair while (far far too long infact) and I want both of them changed cos it really is about bloody time I sorted this.

Question is, does my Neon Bow HS take 36/45 deg bearings or 45/45deg?

^ Description says Echo forks with the intergrated crown race fit, so I guess I need 45/45deg?

Also If tarty lads read this, do you not stock replacements of have I missed them? I guess mabye that the Echo SL bearings fit and that might be the answer?

Cheers peeps.

Ciaran.

On 3/26/2017 at 0:08 PM, Greetings said:

Unless something has changed, the Neon Bow headset uses 45/45 bearings so the ones from an Echo SL headset (and many many others) will fit.

When I say I've had my HS for absolute time, I mean since about early 2012, so you're probably right.

@bing I check that out.

@BJ. If my part sourcing skills crap out I'll take you up on that offer.

Cheers to all of you though.

On 3/25/2017 at 8:08 PM, CC12345678910 said:

Also If tarty lads read this, do you not stock replacements of have I missed them? I guess mabye that the Echo SL bearings fit and that might be the answer?

Cheers peeps.

Ciaran.

Why don't you just get in touch with tarty instead of hoping they read your post ? I am sure that they will sort you out .

On 3/29/2017 at 0:58 AM, lifes-a-trial said:

Why don't you just get in touch with tarty instead of hoping they read your post ? I am sure that they will sort you out .

The same reason I didn't tag any of them in my original post. Because I may not use them if I source bearings from er, other sources, as I ihave always intended to do, I feel that directly messaging a supplier for their info and then not making the final purchase with that supplier is a dick move.