Clean K1 Carbon 26"

Rusevelt

On 2017-5-8 at 10:51 AM, Ross McArthur said:

That was from Clean Team Rider, Aaron Duke.

IMG_7421.GIF

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS. no he he has no association with Clean and pays for his bikes like everybody else, I take it that is you hiding your face in shame? He better not snap this one all season or he will need to get another job. Carbon is the future like the new £10K intense downhill bike WTF. I got a brand new van for not much more than that!!!! To be said in the Billy Connolly accent.

On 2017-5-8 at 9:36 AM, Adam@TartyBikes said:

:lol: It's not though, is it...

Or is it?:devil: 

It will be good though is the word on the street.

Please note that everything stated here is not word on the street and is not an opinion or true and is purely for fun purposes. There is no brand loyalty, but we do thank the good work that Tarty Bikes did in getting a bike up to us over a bank holiday weekend at short notice. Thanks where thanks is due.

1 hour ago, kevind said:

WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT WILLIS. no he he has no association with Clean and pays for his bikes like everybody else, I take it that is you hiding your face in shame? He better not snap this one all season or he will need to get another job. Carbon is the future like the new £10K intense downhill bike WTF. I got a brand new van for not much more than that!!!! To be said in the Billy Connolly accent.

Just a bit of "banter" big man. 

Im about to "announce" I bought a pint of milk from Tesco last night. ;) I'll carefully word it to sound like they gave me it. :P 

IMG_7469.PNG

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Carbon mtb are amazing and relatively cheap now for non boutique brands. So every trials brand could have a carbon bike like they do the forks but cheaper in the near future. 3200 euros gets you a super nice mtb. This bike is easily 5 years behind on the times but trials is small and companies are poor so it's understandable. Happy for the option. 

That would probably also need a complete change in the structure/distribution of trials companies though.  Most companies offering cheaper carbon frames like YT or Canyon don't use the same dealer system as most other MTB companies which is why they can offer that price.  It's not the same for the 'big brands', and trials companies tend to use a similar model to them.