Pro4 need help!!!!

Jack Heard

Got a pro4 rear trials ss hub through work. 

When it's come the hub isn't "bolt in" which is what I need for my arcade. It's a 10mm through axle. I know you can convert hope hubs. But is it possible to convert it from a through axle to a bolt in? Looked from top to bottom online and can't find anything useful 

4 hours ago, John Shrewsbury said:

Normally for a trials specific hope hub it comes like this. You sure its not the Hope pro 4 MTB with a long freewheel? 

IMG_3805.JPG

there is a bolt through for the skyes and crewkerz bikes too if i remember correctly. no idea if they can be converted...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, niconj said:

There is a through bolt version of the SSP hub too.

27 minutes ago, Herbertlemon102 said:

there is a bolt through for the skyes and crewkerz bikes too if i remember correctly. no idea if they can be converted...

The main thing is, normally it would come as standard with bolts. Possibly a mix up and just ordered the wrong one. Send it back and have it changed if your bike shop did the order. 

• Like 1

They can be converted - you'd just need the Pro 4 Trials axle, and a pair of bolts/washers.  All are available through Hope.  

As John said, worth checking out whether it's definitely a Trials/SS hub.  It'll be laser etched on the shell.

• Like 1

Thank so guys it's 100% trials ss. It does say it on the shell. It's the through axle one. As long as it can be converted i don't have a problem. 

6 minutes ago, Mark W said:

They can be converted - you'd just need the Pro 4 Trials axle, and a pair of bolts/washers.  All are available through Hope.

Will a pro2 evo "bolt in" conversion work? 

Thanks again

The "When it's come" tells us all that the hub was sent from Hope. Why would you be posting on the forum and not chasing this up with Hope it will be a simple send back to them and they will send you back another (correct) hub. 

Surely to even get the axle to replace you would have to order that from hope so just tell them what has happened or get the shop to and it's that simple. 

Deal with it. 

Edited by Paperclip
  • Like 5