Is The earth Flat?

Dman

Everyone knows the earth is pear shaped :P Pesky stonecutters ''freemasons''

This is what i find so weird ,nasa ''never a straight answer'' has only ever really sent guess who to ''the moon'' LOL freemasons.....what does this have to do with the flat earth theory ? In the bible it says the world is flat .Im not religious.But guess what Freemasonry wants to do ? destroy christianity so it would make sense for them to lie about the shape of the earth maybe to discredit a creator or intelligent design , NASA has lied so much over the years its a freemasonic organisation.......Ohhhh and all wars were predicted back in 1900 by 32degree freemason albert pike....Whats strange is the sun news paper actually published it :huh: https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1075930/chilling-letter-written-almost-150-years-ago-predicted-both-world-wars-and-a-third-battle-against-islamic-leaders/  Read it peeps ,research and ''KNOW'' it to be truth!

Morals and dogma by albert pike !

You brought this on yourself dman 

Edited by Dave Anscombe
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Dave Anscombe said:

You brought this on yourself dman 

No problem Dave, I'm into all this stuff, I don't really believe either side of the story, but I know there's not a single real picture of the full earth, they are all made up composites and visualisations.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Dman said:

No problem Dave, I'm into all this stuff, I don't really believe either side of the story, but I know there's not a single real picture of the full earth, they are all made up composites and visualisations.

Wuuuuuuuuuut :huh: was not expecting that lol

All the tec and not one real photo,makes me doubt The moon landing ,Can we even get out and past the van allen belts ?

fishy fishy fishy freemasons 

Be good to see you get the bunny to rear next time

Edited by Dave Anscombe
  • Like 1

I love how people are using this video to discuss conspiracy theories, if you want my opinion, I'm not really persuaded by most conspiracies, I like to think I think very scientifically and see more logic in it being curved. The edge of that wall is curved though no doubt about that.

how are my rears questionable @Paperclip

I enjoyed making the video though so thanks for the positive response

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dman said:

As said they are never just a single picture, it's a composition of multiple images, I've seen it in a documentary somewhere but can't remember what it was. And that's from a million miles away.

i'm pretty certain they mean color separations, not piecing together a fantasy planet from scraps.

they overlay 3 times the same complete image (one each for the red, green and blue spectrum) to get a full color image. that's how additive color mixing works.

3 hours ago, Dman said:

https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/nasa-captures-epic-earth-image

As said they are never just a single picture, it's a composition of multiple images, I've seen it in a documentary somewhere but can't remember what it was. And that's from a million miles away.

The process is described in the link. It works exactly like the camera below and many others. Is this really an argument used by conspiracy theorists? 

1127418_1_original.jpg

As for the last clip, perhaps try positioning the kicker a bit closer and using less speed? It seems you're slamming into it. 

Good video! 

• Like 1

On 4.5.2017 at 0:02 AM, Greetings said:

As for the last clip, perhaps try positioning the kicker a bit closer and using less speed? It seems you're slamming into it. 

A kicker is just freaking scary.