Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevind

Fort William Rnd 2 Scottish 7th May

14 posts in this topic

Hi All.

Fort William entry.

Camping Saturday. Downhill opening weekend festival, Saturday is the last day of SSDT so get up early on Saturday and watch the action then come along for BBQ and beers at the Nevis range. 

2017 Fort William entry.docx

1 person likes this

Weather is looking fine for the weekend. Bonus

The Scottish club in all its glory in Cockenzie.

Hope everyone can make it along to Fort William this weekend!

IMG_7106.JPG

Thanks Ross. Weather still looking good. BBQ and drinks on Saturday night?

Thanks very much for today! Was great fun, hope to be at the Bob MacGregor round in June. 

1 person likes this

Was good getting new riders Miles hopefully you can make it to the next one :)

Edited by Lynz

14 hours ago, Miles Mallinson WTV said:

Thanks very much for today! Was great fun, hope to be at the Bob MacGregor round in June. 

22:18 next time :P

Its a British/Scottish so 10.00am for briefing. To much remote camper van time with your good lady!!!!

Fort William was great event and thanks to all who turned up and especially all the new riders. Will be good to see you at some more, can not promise the good weather. British sections are similar to the level at Fort William for most of the lower classes, so don't be put off by it being a British round.  Camping on site from Saturday (I will be there Friday) with Toilets and cafe open for food and CAKE. Entries will be on Entry Central shortly and need to be done there and before the event please or it cost you extra. Star of the event was Donnie riding his full suspension enduro bike in Intermediate class until he broke it!!

Any vids ? :)

12 hours ago, kevind said:

Its a British/Scottish so 10.00am for briefing. To much remote camper van time with your good lady!!!!

Fort William was great event and thanks to all who turned up and especially all the new riders. Will be good to see you at some more, can not promise the good weather. British sections are similar to the level at Fort William for most of the lower classes, so don't be put off by it being a British round.  Camping on site from Saturday (I will be there Friday) with Toilets and cafe open for food and CAKE. Entries will be on Entry Central shortly and need to be done there and before the event please or it cost you extra. Star of the event was Donnie riding his full suspension enduro bike in Intermediate class until he broke it!!

Id smash a free Santa Cruz over rocks too if I knew I could get replacements for hee haw. ;)

11 hours ago, Ceccarelli said:

Any vids ? :)

One on my FB yes. Check Aaron Dukes Insta too.

Thanks Ross ;)

Fort Willy pics.

DSC04974.JPG

DSC05127.JPG