Fort William Rnd 2 Scottish 7th May

kevind

Its a British/Scottish so 10.00am for briefing. To much remote camper van time with your good lady!!!!

Fort William was great event and thanks to all who turned up and especially all the new riders. Will be good to see you at some more, can not promise the good weather. British sections are similar to the level at Fort William for most of the lower classes, so don't be put off by it being a British round.  Camping on site from Saturday (I will be there Friday) with Toilets and cafe open for food and CAKE. Entries will be on Entry Central shortly and need to be done there and before the event please or it cost you extra. Star of the event was Donnie riding his full suspension enduro bike in Intermediate class until he broke it!!

12 hours ago, kevind said:

Its a British/Scottish so 10.00am for briefing. To much remote camper van time with your good lady!!!!

Fort William was great event and thanks to all who turned up and especially all the new riders. Will be good to see you at some more, can not promise the good weather. British sections are similar to the level at Fort William for most of the lower classes, so don't be put off by it being a British round.  Camping on site from Saturday (I will be there Friday) with Toilets and cafe open for food and CAKE. Entries will be on Entry Central shortly and need to be done there and before the event please or it cost you extra. Star of the event was Donnie riding his full suspension enduro bike in Intermediate class until he broke it!!

Id smash a free Santa Cruz over rocks too if I knew I could get replacements for hee haw. ;)

11 hours ago, Ceccarelli said:

Any vids ? :)

One on my FB yes. Check Aaron Dukes Insta too.