Ben Travis visits Bristol

ben_travis

I'm still trying to find my limits after breaking my elbow, but managed to get enough footage to pull together a wee video from my time in Bristol. I've tried my best to find new spots / put my own spin on the regular spots. Let me hear your thoughts :)

Song: Can't you hear me knocking - Rolling Stones

CRASHES VIDEO:

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 21

Hells yes.  Nice work Ben!  Rowan tribute-y line at Lloyds was a treat (Y)  Style in general is boss too, as is the size of some of that stuff.  Some of those lines remind me of the olden days when people used to do longer trialsy lines across a whole bunch of stuff (e.g. Rowan's vids, Boon, etc.).  Was nice to see :)

• Like 1

Absolutely top stuff! Really enjoyed that!

Is it me or have many of those spots not featured in a video anymore in a while? I haven't been watching all that many lately though. It somehow made me feel like I was getting thrown back a few years when seeing some of them :)

On 12.5.2017 at 7:14 PM, AndyT said:

Massive and smooth... love seeing those classic large concrete planters/ ampitheater looking area from all the old vids.

^Yes!!! Really awesome Video, so many good things in there!!

• Like 1

I haven't ridden my trials bike in about 6 months and was contemplating selling up... Watching this for about the fourth/fifth time gave me an urge to ride that I thought I'd never get again! So much so that I went and rebuilt my Arcade back up ready to go and have a play on :D 

Seriously good stuff, Ben. Just wish there was moooooore :P

• Like 1

11 hours ago, onzatpro09 said:

I haven't ridden my trials bike in about 6 months and was contemplating selling up... Watching this for about the fourth/fifth time gave me an urge to ride that I thought I'd never get again! So much so that I went and rebuilt my Arcade back up ready to go and have a play on :D 

Seriously good stuff, Ben. Just wish there was moooooore :P

Cheers Joe. Glad it has had that kind of impact.

• Like 1

On 18.5.2017 at 10:47 AM, ben_travis said:

Cheers Joe. Glad it has had that kind of impact.

Same thing happened to me kinda. I've been riding a lot lately and yesterday I was gonna take a day off. Then I saw your video. :D

• Like 1