2017 Fourplay Bike Check with some bonus clips!

Duncan

Yo guys, 

I recently took delivery of the new 2017 FourPlay and managed to shoot this wee bike check including a few bonus clips at the end. Hope y'all like it. 

Thanks as always to Inspired Bicycles for making the best bikes and having me on the team! :-) 

• Like 6

Frame/fork colour is really nice, but I just can't get used to these yellow brakes. Is it just a marketing thing? Bright yellow rim brakes looked good 'back in the day', when half of us had bright colours on our bikes anyway, but to me somehow the yellow disk brakes these days just don't look right.

16 hours ago, Tony Harrison said:

Frame/fork colour is really nice, but I just can't get used to these yellow brakes. Is it just a marketing thing? Bright yellow rim brakes looked good 'back in the day', when half of us had bright colours on our bikes anyway, but to me somehow the yellow disk brakes these days just don't look right.

Good job you don't have to run them then.

On 2017-6-8 at 5:38 PM, AndyT said:

Looks like you need to work on your manuals, not quite getting them just yet... :D

22-16 gearing ? Ditto on the question of if there is any geometry change, love the color.

22:16 is the best gear ratio going for the street trially!

EDIT: That last manny line was tip top duncs. 

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 1