New old build

DYAKOV

After a long time riding newer style bikes I sourced and built this fine example of a mod from back in the days?

Spec is:

Monty 221pr frame

Monty handlebars

Echo 150x30? stem

Viz? disc & vee forks

monty rims on front hope and rear chrisking hubs in maxxis tyres

echo "dengura" lever with magura 2011+ slaves, echo sl clams & echo sl 2 bolt brake booster

avid sd7 lever and vee arms, shimano cables

adm in metal backings front and rear

tritech forged cranks, trialtech 18t sprocket, tartybikes bash ring, onza hognesium pedals

Looks and rides nice! Quite heavy to be honest and I can do with new bars and  new drivetrain set but but that's as good as I could do for a start. 

Thanks to @old boy chez @Marcus Chapman @isitafox @murga and other sound lads who provided me with the good parts for decent prices! Jason is a top seller! Marcus always has the bits you need, not the first time I'm buying from him.

Cheers,

Nas

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3263.JPG

Edited by DYAKOV
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Tom2015 said:

It looks good, minus the deny lever. 

to be honest I can't fault it mate! They were notorious for leaking but with all racing line bits (blade, piston, fittings) it works as it should and is quite comfy as well. Plus being all cnc and universal left or right hand makes it ideal I think.

50 minutes ago, DYAKOV said:

to be honest I can't fault it mate! They were notorious for leaking but with all racing line bits (blade, piston, fittings) it works as it should and is quite comfy as well. Plus being all cnc and universal left or right hand makes it ideal I think.

I had a few and they all leaked probably why I disliked them so much.