Marino Static 2017

LEON

Cheers, I basically wanted a Pashley 26GHZ but without the weight and a slightly higher bb.

With the 410 x 30 fork it's 1015, +5, 385, 74. Don't be fooled by the short wb, it's got a huge reach, partly due to the long head tube and the relatively low bb, which fulfills my dream of not needing any spacers or a silly vertical stem.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 3

Thanks! I do try and have something a bit different, I wanted something that looked like a normal bike and let me use a normal stem, no disc mount, I would have liked horizontal dropouts but my gear ratio leaves me two chainstay lengths, one is too short to use a proper tyre and one is straight from 1998.

• Like 1

These cranks are my favourites, but you can't go under 22t lol, trust me I did look at other options but decided to stay with 22-19 for the 20th consecutive year. Tensioners don't bother me too much anyway, this new single sided one is great.

Furthermore, these Clean bars are well nice.

Edited by LEON

Cheers, yeah I had it laying around, I'm sure it'll improve my riding greatly. The old version's spring reached a lot further so might have been stiffer yeah, I do like how you can just unhook the chain on this one though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LEON said:

My video for this particular decade is due soon. I'm gonna do my best to actually film this year. I'm not really into small clips and raw footage so I'm gonna guess about September.

That's too bad. I guess I'll have to wait till September then. :)

• Like 1