Looking for riders near wigan

On 6/22/2017 at 6:46 AM, Daviesdt said:

There is a few of us up this way, could do with getting a group ride sorted really. Personally speaking I'm down in Manchester.

Good to know i know a few are up that way didn't know how close when i move up i'd like to try organizing something to meet a few people.

• Like 1

I'm from wigan and there isn't many of us here (at least when I last rode), of the 4 or 5 I used to ride with I'm only aware of one that still does (although I'm halfway there with half of a bike).Ā Did bump into a lad on a mod a year or so ago but no idea if he is still riding, where abouts in Wigan are you moving to? Some parts are a proper shit hole hahaĀ 

Edited by trials hoe

15 hours ago, trials hoe said:

I'm from wigan and there isn't many of us here (at least when I last rode), of the 4 or 5 I used to ride with I'm only aware of one that still does (although I'm halfway there with half of a bike).Ā Did bump into a lad on a mod a year or so ago but no idea if he is still riding, where abouts in Wigan are you moving to? Some parts are a proper shit hole hahaĀ 

Think we are looking at standish area i'l be up for riding when ever i can nomally sundays.

• 1 month later...

I'm living in Newton - le - Willows at the moment, and work just north of Wigan (Appley Bridge), I've not touched my trials bike for ~5 years but fancy digging it out if there is some riding to be done, albiet I'm not sure if anything above curb height may be optimistic after all this timeĀ :rolleyes:Ā Drop me a message if any rides happen!

• 3 months later...