a little help from the community

dave84

Hi all,

I've been member on this site for a long time now, and used to live for Trials Nation and used to spam it with countless pictures i would take over the weekend of the massive rides we used to have in Notts.I've always kept a toe in the trials scene. however 3 years ago i suffered a major stroke that left me paralysed down my left side. So obviously i can't ride a bike anymore!I'm crrently building  an ashton Cannonade frame with road tyres on in an attempt to ride again. So my goal is  to ride again. My recovery has got so far and I have been looking at therapy to try and get back  somewhere near 100% health and one of the most promising  methods I can find is stem cell treatment. Unfortunately this isn’t available her in the UK via the NHS or privately, but is widely practised in the US for the equivalent of about £7000. So I am trying to raise this money via just giving. I was hoping you guys could take a look at my page, and if possible make a small donation or at least share it around your friends and family as this would be a massive help and greatly appreciated

nhttps://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/daveshawstemcelltreatment?utm_id=107&utm_term=XXYx6Vmx4

• Like 2