Inspired 24''

Petras

8 hours ago, LEON said:

What was wrong with normal cranks and a normal bash guard? Never saw the point of the integrated stuff, you're just getting rid of 95% of your options.

Looks good, light, cool as shit cos it's back street trials stuff integrated with mainstream mountain bike stuff? I'm all for it... if it works. 

On 2017-12-28 at 1:16 PM, LEON said:

What was wrong with normal cranks and a normal bash guard? Never saw the point of the integrated stuff, you're just getting rid of 95% of your options.

When i bought it at first I didnt expect such problems and after thinking about options I realised these cranks wont work with anything else actually :D. I dont want to buy new cranks just because of it but seems I have to. 

Also, I saw Ross on his bike is using spider for gxp cranks if I am right. So maybe I should try that.

Edited by Petras

On 1/1/2018 at 9:21 PM, roozor said:

Nice man! How did you get the chain perfectly tight with no tensioner? I'm just about to change my rear hub to a hope pro 4 trials. Quite want to ditch my tensioner if possible.

It was not an old chain and I used half link, also added some plastic in dropouts because there was 1 or 2 mm free space. For now Im using trialtech tensioner because chain stretched a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2017 at 10:05 AM, Adam@TartyBikes said:

I have a feeling it was more to do with ramming it into stuff than the pedal kick :rolleyes:

Maybe some info about what Inspired have offered to help you out would be a good addition to this thread?

20171018_174102.jpg

a bash guard is a bash guard! it should take some knocks! i remember 10 years ago when they wer making these things bomb proof over in china via deng! we should all take a leave out if his book and make stuff strong enough to cope with what it should cope with! x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Felix_HBtrials said:

I wanted a Hex Team, but this post scared me of those cranks!!

well, they give 6 months warranty in case something goes wrong, but if you gonna smash it hard warranty will not cover it. If you are really scared of them but you want hex anyways just upgrade those cranks or buy a x3 sram spider with sprocket and bashring and replace inspired integrated bashring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/20/2017 at 2:35 PM, Adam@TartyBikes said:

I have a feeling it was more to do with ramming it into stuff than the pedal kick :rolleyes:

Maybe some info about what Inspired have offered to help you out would be a good addition to this thread?

20171018_174102.jpg

i was planning to buy this one but after watching couple of incidents with this bash now i dont rely this bash. can anyone suggest me to buy a better one for myself because still m a basher nd amateur rider.

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2018 at 0:24 PM, Al_Fel said:

I'm struggling to see the crack in that frame! How the hell did you spot it? Have you got xray vision?

:DD, paint cracked somehow in the beginning. Removed and there was a micro crack 

as I saw. Sent it to Inspired for a test. Frame was fine, they said sometimes paint can crack. Holding strong since then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-08-25 at 9:46 AM, NINJА said:

Looks sweet. Does it feels different from old (2011-2013) 4play geo?

I tried the old one but it had 1 gen inspired riser bars. Fourplay with arcade bars feels much better thats what I can say ;D