Bike Advise Please!

Remy

Hey everyone, I am happy to see that there is still a trials community! I use to ride trials at a time when we turned old MTB bikes into trials bike, grinded / bored out rim, lock out our derailors, pretty much had to build custom bikes or get a monty.
Anyways now that I am 32 and 200lbs I thought it might be a good time to get back into trials lol
However, I would appreciate some advice, which bike to get now!!! I have a budget And I think I have a a few choice,

Becuase (new) https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/14990999/
Czar (new/used) 
Inspired (used)

I am leaning heavily on the "because" bike because of the cost and it looks decent, but I really no nothing about trials bikes anymore. I would love and inspired, but it would have to be used as I don't really have the budget to get a new one. 

What at is the opinion on the because frames? I can't find too much on them.

Looking for more of a street trials bike over a pure trials bike. I won't be doing anything big, just small tricks. 

Any advice would be awesome! Thanks.

I can only speak for Inspired because I personally find the Element frame I ride to be top notch, not flexy at all and the geometry's very comfortable for me but that's 26" so not that relevant for you :P They are strong though, very rarely hear of them being cracked. And buying used is fine as long as you know what to look out for. 

They're all probably going to be pretty decent though and have good brakes so being a beginner you'll most likely love whichever you get.