Jeff Anderson Ross Winsor Europe 2016

aliao

Jeff Anderson, Ross Winsor and I went to Europe last year to ride in the UCI Albertville Trials World Cup and UCI Trials World Championships. Along the way, we also visited a bunch of trials parks in France and Italy!

The footage is actually almost a year old now (I seriously tried to make a legit edit of this trip at least 3 times), but in the end gave up and settled on making this raw footage release.

I hope it's still a pleasure to watch given all of the above!

Edited by aliao
  • Like 4

Good riding! but personally think it could do with some music or something. Raw footage is okay for a 5 minute video but as there's a lot here it kinda puts you off a little (No offence) either that or it could have worked better as parts rather than a full video. Other than that some pretty decent riding! 

10 hours ago, Culshaw95 said:

Good riding! but personally think it could do with some music or something. Raw footage is okay for a 5 minute video but as there's a lot here it kinda puts you off a little (No offence) either that or it could have worked better as parts rather than a full video. Other than that some pretty decent riding! 

No offence taken! I actually really wanted to edit the footage properly too, but it was really difficult due to the mix in quality of the footage + lack of footage for certain parks. The footage was also really old and we've all improved a lot since then so it was hard to get enough motivation to try and edit through all the obstacles. I figured this time I'll just get it out in a raw edit and not make the same mistake of waiting too long again :P Thanks for watching though!

• Like 1