RND5 Scottish Champs Newcastleton 17th September

kevind

HI all good people in trials land.

Entry Form for last round of Scottish Champs on 17th September.

Same venue as last year, but all new sections as Mark and Cal are getting a machine in to give you all more fun.

Please can last years winners bring their end of year trophies with them so they can get awarded to this years winners.

Please get at least entries in to me so we know numbers. See you all in a few weeks.

Kevin

2017 Newcastleton entry.docx

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Join in, routes for all levels. Scottish club is just about having fun. Turn up have a look at the sections and see what you think.

Entries coming in so hopefully good turn out for last event of year. Some of the over the border invaders are joining us again welcome all.

Edited by kevind

I may join in... all depends on wether i get a front brake by then! no real intention on spending alot of money atm lol

P.S, have you got any photos of last years event? I'm interested in seeing what the sections/riding area looks like!

Edited by downhill_rob2@hotmail.com
asking a question.

59 minutes ago, downhill_rob2@hotmail.com said:

P.S, have you got any photos of last years event? I'm interested in seeing what the sections/riding area looks like!

Good question well asked. If things like this were happening I bet more people would be willing to come along. Or not as the case may be ;) 

Ill dig out a link to last years event and add it to this post.

Yea......

Edited by Ross McArthur
  • Like 1

Thank you (Y) If i manage to get a front brake sorted between now and the 17th, i'll put an entry in for the craic! bearing in mind, havent rode trials (or any bike for that matter) in almost 7 years haha. i cant still do it though! just fitness is the issue these days XD

If i dont manage to get a brake, no doubt one of you lads will let me have a blast on your bikes once the comp is over! haha

38 minutes ago, Synergy said:

id be keen to get to some which were a little closer (ie glasgow area would be sound or edinburgh) as im up in inverness!

We used to have one in fort agustus years ago (more like a decade ago) it was good craic!

There is plenty or Invernessiens to club together to pay for petrol. Moan doon.

3 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

There is plenty or Invernessiens to club together to pay for petrol. Moan doon.

I travel heaps with the ice hockey team ha so was looking forward to some that are a little closer was all :P

ill certainly attempt to make a few!

• Like 1

Thanks to all who attended and all that officiated. Thanks to section sponsors and the HERD family for putting the trial on. Great night of food and  a wee drink on Saturday night again at the Herd family abode. Closely fought for expert class and it came down to 1 point at the end of the year.  Welcomed a lot of new faces and a  few old faces that are having fun again after seven years doing trials again. Lots of fun, smiles and banter. Thanks to all through the year that have helped and competed. See you all next year and hopefully bring you some new venues. Start saving your travel money and camping gear.

Kevin

• Like 1