Hope trial zone disc's

onza wanabe

Hey all i have a question i have some hope trial zones front is amazing working fine but the pistons on the rear wont stay in no matter what i do there is always constant rub on the disc ive re bled i thought maybe over filled it nope so let some fluid out made it slightly better but still the pistons are coming out i need some help please :)

any hope servicing guide will work, the only difference between the trials and xc brakes is the size of the pistons to acheive different ratios, so long as you find a guide with a similar lever you should be able to work everything else out easily enough. just make sure you order the right consumable parts so you can re-build it.

22 minutes ago, ogre said:

any hope servicing guide will work, the only difference between the trials and xc brakes is the size of the pistons to acheive different ratios, so long as you find a guide with a similar lever you should be able to work everything else out easily enough. just make sure you order the right consumable parts so you can re-build it.

i looked around and cannot find anything with the same caliper  and cannot find a guide or video of anyone taking a hope piston apart lol il carry on looking.