Harry Bradbury | Inspired, Brakeless Summer

HarryBradbury

Well, this has been a long time coming. This has taken around 8 months, collecting clip after clip every evening after work since last winter. Spots in Hereford are limited, so half the battle is finding the spot (which arguably takes the longest), then the other battle is getting the clip how I want it. I know it's seemed as if I've stopped riding lately, I just didn't want to ruin the edit by posting footage on Instagram!

Anyway, enjoy. Feedback is much appreciated, riding and filming based. 

• Like 2

I wouldn't put inspired in the title and thumbnail if you have no affiliation to the brand. It just makes you seem like one of those riders who pays full price for a bike and then thanks them on social media sounding as if they're sponsored.

I would have added a slight bump in contrast in editing along with clipping out the wind noise in some parts

Props for holding out and making a proper edit and not posting every clip instantly on instagram!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ItsMatt said:

I wouldn't put inspired in the title and thumbnail if you have no affiliation to the brand. It just makes you seem like one of those riders who pays full price for a bike and then thanks them on social media sounding as if they're sponsored.

I would have added a slight bump in contrast in editing along with clipping out the wind noise in some parts

Props for holding out and making a proper edit and not posting every clip instantly on instagram!

Problem is no one pays attention to you without some sort of branding in the title. I know, I don't like it either, but today's YouTube is full of "insane" "huge" "blah blah"; I won't stretch that far but something needs to be in the title/thumbnail. Example, search "inspired bicycles" on YouTube, you have a hefty selection of videos to choose from as most have it in the title. 

I'll take into account the editing tips, wind noise is a bitch, must have missed a few clips. 

Edited by HarryBradbury