Cirque Life

jamesb

I saw that my "Grey and Flat" video was posted. Thanks Davetrials!

There is a good reason why I haven't been producing videos lately. All summer I was doing 19 shows per week, with only one day off. I had no energy to film. My knees became a little sore so I needed a break after the contract. Now, I am doing a show that is only 3 days per week, but as you saw in Grey and Flat, the town has very little riding. I was stoked to film!

Here is my current act:

AndyT: no girl, need to buy a bigger van with a double bed first haha ... Thinking Sprinter, with a small garage under the bed in the back for bikes ;)

The arcade is getting a lot of use! Putting smiles on many faces, and getting paid well for it! Hope you enjoy this video. Not the craziest riding, but I need to do it many times per day with no falls, so yeah!

• Like 10

Yeah, can't imagine doing 19 shows per week!! 

Glad you're getting on well with them, I'm surprised they didn't jazz up the bike at all but I guess there did seem to be an industrial theme going on. I can believe the pay is good from what I've heard from my flatmate who is designing a couple of Cirque shows at the moment...they've got massive budgets!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ali C said:

Yeah, can't imagine doing 19 shows per week!! 

Glad you're getting on well with them, I'm surprised they didn't jazz up the bike at all but I guess there did seem to be an industrial theme going on. I can believe the pay is good from what I've heard from my flatmate who is designing a couple of Cirque shows at the moment...they've got massive budgets!

Yeah man, It was tough as can be on the body. I was on the edge of being injured all the time. I feel a little bad that I haven't pushed the limits lately. I've had some nbd tricks on my mind for a long time. Mr. Langlois will take em all if I wait too long haha!

We still need to ride sometime eh???

• Like 5