Jason lake " a new direction "

old boy chez

Me on the tms evo 5 . I don't do the bike justice ,it can do so much more than what I am chucking at it . It's like driving a race car in 1st gear lol . Any ways had fun this year which is what it's about for me . can't wait for me back to get better so I can get back riding again . Don't take the edit to seriously it's a bit of fun , I am no Watson nor am I a uci hero . Just a old boy that don't want to chuck the towel in just yet .

its a 2 parter so hold on for the F-ups at end . It's worth it just for the last crash lol

Enjoy a old man making a boob of his self .  

• Like 11

1 hour ago, bikeperson45 said:

Some nice hopping - afraid to say my favourite part was the kid laughing at that back slam at the end :P

I know right my little boy is a monkey bless him . But it's what we have done to try when he falls off just to laugh it off. I was trying to smile but I well winded my self lol

11 hours ago, AndyT said:

Awesome awesome awesome... how old are you "old man"?

Cheers Andy 35 feeling like 65 after that last bump lol

i need this in my life . Or one that says idiot on a bike .

7 hours ago, Paperclip said:

Just a warning sign before the demo's start would be helpful to the crowd maybe? 

Image result for jazz hands meme

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

Or that outer space clip that gets used where you slam over and over to the beat. Ahh, my meme knowledge is second to none.

What was that guy on inster that was doing all the funny trials vids.? Done one with a guy on a mod hoping up a tree trunk  ,took ages got to the top and then a little French flag popped up.