Trial bike stats?

kimosabi

Hi,
Not sure if this might be interest to anyone, nor if it is of any use to anyone, also if it is what people might already know, but I thought to share a heat map view of who (from which country) is downloading the "no seat" trials game I (tried) to made a while back. So it might also not mean this is actually for people that rides trials bikes, but certainly like to play the game so I think have an interest in trials :)

See attached:

heatmap.JPG.7a9b7efbc5fc56743e5beceea46ffdee.JPG

Looks like the U.K and U.S are in the lead.
Maybe Africa is not as active as they might have not so great internet there...
Just thought to share.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adam@TartyBikes said:

There is a bit, but I think with the game being English-based, it makes it tricky for some countries.

That could be actually, good point, although there is not much text that you need to understand ingame so should not matter too much I hope.

3 hours ago, Greetings said:

I wonder whether there's a correlation between the interest in your game and trials riding. 

That could be, there may well be no correlation at all. But why would anyone bother to get the game if they did not like bike trials? But then not much in this world makes much sense anyway :)