Jagwire Elite alu link housing?

Scoox

Hi everyone, getting a new mod soon and rather than butchering my current one I thought I might as well sell it and build one from scratch, so I'll be needing new brakes. Was wondering if anyone here has tried Jagwire Elite Link housing on their trials bike, you can check it here:

http://jagwire.com/products/diy-cable-kits/elite-link-mountain-brake-kit

Looks pretty sick, no special cutters needed and damaged links can be individually replaced. It's probably lighter and more compression-less than regular linear housing.

Links.jpg

ATM I"m running Jagwire Ripcord linear housing kit, works alright, just wondering if there are better options out there, cheers.

Never used the cables myself but they seem pretty decent. I've always used either Jagwire or Uberbikes coated cables and they work amazingly. I guess the positive with these is the flex from the links and the fact that the liner may not be as tight on the cable so smoother through the system. That will always be the issue with standard outer cables although you're getting the coated cables that run smoother than a standard inner cables i suppose with these they have a bit more freedom, well you'd like to hope so with the price of them :L